Anyone that uses this website and agrees to services provided as a result will be deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms & Conditions.
Terms of Service
Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to Prima Drive and the Client may be subject to additional charges if these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job, except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussion.
We reserve the right to alter our charges at any time.
We reserve the right substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
Prima Drive Ltd Service Agreement
- All airport pickups are meet and greet.
- All pick-up and drop off point must be inside London City or around London Heathrow.
- Change of drop off point with drivers can be done but extra charges may apply.
- There will be no extra charges for stopping on long distance rides.
- Your driver will enter the terminal after 25 minutes of the flight landing.
- Passengers / Clients will get 30 additional free minutes after the driver moves in side terminal.
- After 55 minutes of free time, there will be a levy of £7 pounds per 15 minutes as waiting charges plus any parking fees. This will automatically be applied and will be payable to the driver in cash for a standard saloon car. The levy for larger vehicles is £10 per 15 minutes waiting plus parking costs.
- Any extra request such as baby seats are free of charge.
- If your flight is delayed, there are no additional late charges for the delay of the flight itself.
- Minimum of 30 minutes to 60 minutes are needed to accept any booking or call office on 02080904959.
- Un booked changes in ride will be payable cash to the driver as agreed.
- Prima Drive will not take any responsibility of flight delays due to road traffic and unexpected incidents.
- Please keep extra time for traveling to airports and book your trip well before your next check in time.
- A charge of £5 or more, depending on the vehicle size, plus additional parking may be added to the booking fare for every 15 minutes of waiting time above and beyond any agreed booking time, if this variance is not agreed before the travel.
What data we collect
We collect personal information when you place an order on our Website. The purpose of collecting this information is to be able to provide you with the service you have requested in a secure and timely way. Personal information we collect will be used by us strictly in accordance with current data protection legislation. We will store the information we collect from you and hold it electronically or otherwise.
Sharing your information
We disclose information to our employees and our carefully selected partners for the purpose of supplying the services to you and administering your payments to us. We do not share your information with third parties. In addition, we may use your personal information for the purpose of our marketing and promotional activities if you have opted in to receive such information from Primadrive.
We may contact you for such marketing purposes by email, telephone or post (depending on the information we collect from you). If you do not wish to receive such information and offers then you will be able to prevent your information being used at the point you provide the information. Further, you can at any time write to us, or email us at the address in the “Contact Us” section.
You have the right to see the personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1988) that we keep about you, on receipt of a written request, verification of your identity, and payment of a fee of £10 plus VAT. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect or if you wish to object to the use we have made of your personal data, please contact us at the address in the “Contact Us” section of this website.
All passenger information including contact number or emails will not be pass on to any third party.
Credit or debit card details will not be saved for any extra payments and will not pass on to any one.
We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any taxi bookings made on this site.
Cancelling Your Prima Drive Booking
Change of time and date is free of charge but must be done 4 hours before the journey booking time.
All cancellations must be done a minimum 48 hours before the booking.
In the event of a “No-show” by the Client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Client within 48 hours of the start of the booking, any deposits or fees paid will be non-refundable.
- Booking must be cancel 24 hours before for a full refund.
- 10% cancellation fee apply for booking cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- There will be no refund on less that 4 hours notice.
For Cancellations, Clients must contact the office immediately:
Telephone Prima drive: 020 8090 4959 (+44 2080904959 if calling from abroad)
Email Prima drive: email@example.com
Clearly quote any booking reference numbers you may have.
Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third-party claims under British Law, Customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and Prima Drive shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property. If you have lost or left anything during your journey, please contact us immediately using the contact us page or the details at the bottom of this page.
In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn at all time in the vehicle. Prima drive cannot be held responsible for any loss financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, boats due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures due to the booking not arriving at the pick-up address at the booked time.
Food and Drink
No alcohol will be allowed ‘ inside’ the vehicle at any time under any circumstances. All alcohol transported must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment. Should a Prima drive vehicle require valeting due to negligence or alcohol illness, a charge will be made of £90.00 for Private Hire vehicles and £100.00 for minibuses to cover cost of cleaning and subsequent loss of earnings.
Smoking is strictly against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around Prima Drive vehicles.
The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless there is a specific agreement that has been made either at the time of the booking and agreed in writing.
Ultimately, we are here to make your journey as pleasurable as possible. For any additional information or assistance, please use the contact us page form, or call us or write to us.
Our contact details are below:
Address: Prima Drive, 450, Bath Road, Longford, West Drayton, UB70EB
Tfl Licence Number: 0103960101
Contact Telephone Number: 020 8090 4959
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of Operation: Mon – Sun, 24 / 7